Would you like to travel the world whilst working with the biggest names in sports, TV, music and entertainment?Well, look no further.
Champions After Dinner Speakers is the UK’s number one speakers agency and the perfect place to either start or develop your career. Forming part of the national award-winning agency, Champions UK plc, our team play a pivotal role in matching some of the world’s biggest and most exciting brands with top celebrity talent. Whether it be for an advertising campaign, event appearance or corporate entertainment, we specialise in providing true ‘star quality’. As a fun and fast growing team, we’re always on the lookout for talented new Champions. If you think you’re up for the challenge and would make the perfect addition to our team, why not take a look at our latest opportunities and send over a copy of your CV?
Celebrity Sales Executive
Music & Entertainment Executive
Celebrity Account Manager
Why Work At Champions?
As a family business, we believe in building strong relationships not only with our clients but our employees. We continuously work to provide the best opportunities and working environment that keeps everyone feeling happy, healthy and motivated.
To ensure you enjoy working here, we provide a wide range of benefits that show working hard also means playing hard.
- Competitive salary
- Great team and business ethos
- Professional support & training for personal development
- Budget for books, software and tools
- Monthly massages
- Top Apple equipment
- Leicester Tigers, Edgbaston, Trent Bridge, O2 and Wembley tickets and hospitality
- Contributory pension scheme
- On-site gym and Weekly Pilates classes
- Yearly office outings and organised work socials
- Weekly FOC boot camp sessions
- Birthday bottle of bubbly
- Free Office fruit and an opportunity to meet with an in-house nutritionist monthly
- Weekly cake club
- Yearly Christmas party – all expenses paid for
- Opportunity to work on a start-up, national and multi-national accounts
- Above & Beyond bonus scheme
- £500 sick bonus